The Principles that Guide Our Work
- We invest in and provide opportunities for young citizens who want to learn, improve, and succeed, especially those who are challenged physically, economically, etc.
- We encourage and support innovative curriculum and teaching methodologies that focus on educational effectiveness.
- We are flexible, adaptable and responsive to changing community needs.
- We work in partnership with the Georgia Department of Education and the State Board of Education to understand educational priorities that inform, but do not dictate, GFPE’s funding decisions.
- We operate ethically, with the utmost professionalism and integrity, and with clarity, transparency and accountability in all we do within the organization and in the community.
- We strive for continual improvement and organizational renewal through ongoing self-assessment, planning, and board development.